查看完整版本: 醫院英語PART2(護校學生必看)

wangdolano 2007-3-16 12:01

醫院英語PART2(護校學生必看)

PART2

04 Phrases & Sentences Commonly Used at the Counter of Dept of Pathology and Laboratory
    急诊检验
Phrases & Sentences Commonly Used at the Counter of Emergency Laboratory(Ⅰ)
急诊检验室抽血柜台常用语(一)
1.Sir/Madam, do you need to have a blood draw?
先生(女士)请问抽血吗?
2.Sit down, please. Are you Mr. XXX/Ms.XXX?
请坐﹗请问您叫Mr. XXX(Ms.XXX)吗?
3.Roll up your sleeve, please. Clenching you fist/Unclench your fist.
请把袖子卷起来﹗手握拳头﹗(手掌搭开)
4.Please press for three minutes and do not rub. Do not release until it stops bleeding.
请压三分钟,不要揉,没流血再放开。
5.This slip is for urine test. Please save the urine in this cup and decant it into the tube to the top.
这是检验小便的单子,想要小便时,请留到这杯子再倒到管子,到十的刻度。

6.Then place the urine tube on the rack and leave the test slip on the table.
再把尿液管子插在铁架上,检验单放在桌子上就可以了﹗
7.This slip is for stool test. Please save a peanut-size amount of stool in this box.
这是检验大便的单子,想要大便时,请收集花生米大小到这盒子里。
8.Leave the slip and box on the table when you’re
done.
收集好再把检验单及粪便盒放在桌上就好。
9.Mr.XXX/Ms.XXX, please go there to take an X-ray after the blood draw.
Mr.XXX〈MrsXXX〉抽好血后,请到对面照X光。
10.Mr.XXX/Ms.XXX, please go straight back to your doctor after the blood draw.
Mr.XXX(MrsXXX)抽好血后,请直接回诊间。
11.Mr.XXX/Ms.XXX, you can either take an X-ray or urine/stool test after the blood draw.
Mr.XXX(MrsXXX)抽好血后,可以显徽X光
或留小便(大便)都可以﹗


Phrases & Sentences Commonly Used at the Counter of Emergency Laboratory(Ⅱ)
急诊检验室抽血柜台常用语(二)
1.Your report will be printed out at your doctor’s  
office in an hour. Please go back to your doctor  
who will tell you the results.
检验报告一小时内打印出来,请直接找医师问报告就好。
2.Mr.XXX/Ms.XXX, you didn’t leave enough urine. Please save to the top.
Mr.XXX(MrsXXX)这尿液太少了﹗请留到十的刻度。
3.Mr.XXX/Ms.XXX, please drink enough water and come back later to take the urine specimen.
Mr.XXX(MrsXXX)您可以先喝点开水,等有小便后再拿来﹗
4.The washroom is right here, or you can go to that  
one there.
洗手间在那,或者这边也有。
5.The X-ray room is on the other side.
X光室在对面。
6.The exit is that way.
出口往那里走。
7.Please go along the ground directions to Outpatient Building/Medical Building.
门诊大楼〈医疗大楼〉请依地上指标走。
8.The library is on the second floor.
图书馆在二楼。
9.Please take this slip back to the nurse.
请把这张单子拿回去给护士小姐。
10.For Emergency Registry, please go straight and  
turn right.
急诊挂号请往前走,再右转。
11.For Emergency Pharmacy, please go straight.
急诊药局请往前走。



05 Phrases & Sentences Commonly Used at the Counter of Dept. of Nursing
    护理部
Receiving Inpatients
入院时
1.What can I do for you, sir/madam?
先生,女士需要为您服务吗?
2.This is the nursing station.
这里是护理站。
3.Is this your first time in hospital?
你是第一次住院。
4.What is the trouble, sir/madam?
先生,女士请问您现下有那儿不舒服吗?
5.This is ward 12 bed No.1.
这里是w12病房1床。
6.The doctor is coming to see you soon.
等一下医师来看你。
7.We’ll take you to the examination in a moment.
等一下要去检查。
8.What do you do ?
你做甚为工作?
9.How many hours do you work a day?
一天工作几个小时?
10.Would you like to have hospital meals,
sir/madam?
先生,女士请问您是否在医院订餐?
11.Do you have high blood pressure or diabetes,
sir/madam?
  先生,女士请问您有高血压,糖尿病……吗?
12.Are you a vegetarian?Is there anything such as beef you don’t eat?
先生,小姐请问您吃素?或自己本身有其它禁忌如不吃牛肉的习惯吗?
13.What would you like to have for your lunch and
dinner?
你喜欢吃怎样的午餐和晚餐。
14.Is there anything that you don’t eat?
你不吃什么东西。
15.We have porridge and steam bread for breakfast.
早餐有稀饭和馒头。
16.The meal expense is 130NT dollars per day.
  一天伙食费130元。
17.If you have any question about the meals, please feel to let me know.
  如有任何饮食上的问题,可以随时告诉我。
18.Your meal will be delivered to the ward at X o’clock today. You can pay the expense later when you leave the hospital.
今天x点就会有餐送至病房,其费用出院时一起缴。
19.Are you going have your relative accompany you at night, sir/madam?
  先生,女士请问您夜里是否有家属陪同在侧?
20.Please get an Accompany Card for your relative. Please write down his/her ID number in this form and sing it.
如有家属陪同在侧请您办理一张陪伴证并请您在此单签名及填写陪伴者之身分证字号。
21.Please do not bring valuables to the hospital, and please take care of your own belongings.
贵重物品请勿带至医院,财物请自行妥为保管。
22.Please go to No.XX bed and put on the patient’s clothes to rest. Your nurse will go to the ward to take your blood pressure and get some basic information later. Please do not leave the ward for the moment.
请您至XX床休息并换上病患服,您的护理人员稍候会至病床帮您量血压及问些基本数据,请您先暂勿离开病房。
23.Do you have any questions or need anything from me?
  请问您还有任何疑问或需要帮忙的地方吗?
24.The two-bed ward rate is 400NT dollars per day.
  住院二人房一天400元。
25.Your Health Inaurance Card is at the Hospitalization
Information Center.
住院健保卡在住院服务中心。
26.You’ll be given a blood draw in a moment.
等一下要抽血。
27.This is your resident doctor.
这是照顾你的医师。
28.Here is the locker room.
这里是衣物间。
29.Here is the garbage bin.
请将垃圾丢这里。
30.What can I do for you?
  请问有甚么需要帮忙?
31.Please go to the bed and take a rest.
  请先到病房休息。
32.This is your caring nurse.
  这是照顾你的护士。
33.This is the ward’s head nurse.
  这是病房护理长。
34.Would you like to have a wheelchair?
需要作轮椅吗?
35.The convenience is on the first floor.
医院福利社在1楼



In Hospital
住院中
1.The doctor is in the Operation Room. He’s aware of your arrival and will visit you once he’s done with the operation. Please ask you nurse if you have any questions.
现下医师正在手术室,他已知道您到了,下刀后会来探视您,有任何问题可先请教您的护理人员。
2.The patient is being given an examination on the Xth floor, and will return to the ward at about X o’clock.
病患正在X楼检查中,大约X点回病房。
3.The patient is having an operation on the 2nd floor. He/she will stay in the Recovery Room for two hours, and return to the ward at about X o’clock.
病患正在2楼手术中,先会至2楼恢复室观察2小时,大约X点回病房。
4.What’s your relationship with the patient?
请问您是病患的什么人?
5.Can I have your doctor or nurse to answer you?
我请您的医生或护理人员告诉您好吗?


6.Sir/Madam, you have a call from your relative.
Please call back at………….
先生,女士您的家属来电,请您回电,电话是……
7.Sir/Madam, you have a call from XXX. If you need any help, please feel free to let us know.
先生,女士有XXX人来电关照,有任何问题,我们都尽量帮您服务。
8.All of the three insurance-bed rooms are occupied. We’ll do our best to meet your requirements.You’re at No. X and we will inform you as soon as we get an empty bed.
三人健保床因床位不足,您的需要我们都尽量安排,目前您排在第X位,一有空床会尽快通知您转入。
9.This is your payment notice from X〈month〉X〈day〉to X〈month〉X〈day〉Please make sure you pay your bill at the cashier on the first floor within three days.
这是您X月X号至上班时间至1F出纳缴费通知单,请您尽量在三曰内于上班时间至1F出纳缴费即可。
10.This is a self-expense item and is not covered by the health insurance.
这是自费项目,健保不给付。
11.Do you have any question or need anything from me?
请问您还有任何疑问或需要帮忙的地方吗?


Responding to Nurse Call
红灯铃处理
1.Can I help you with anything?
请问有什么事需要协助吗?
2.No more drips?
点滴没了?
3.Does your wound hurt?
伤口疼痛?
4.Any other troubles?
其它部位不舒服?
5.Please wait a minute. The nurse is coming over
right away.
请稍候一下。护士小姐会马上过去帮您处理。
6.Please stay and they’ll pick you up to the operation room. Please use your bathroom.
请先不要离开,手术室要接您了。请先上厕所。
7.Please stay and we’ll take you to the examination in a moment.
请先不要离开,待会儿会带您做检查。
8.Mr./Ms. X, please goes to the nurse station. The doctor wants to take to you on the phone.
X先生,X小姐请至护理站医师要找您听电话。


Receiving the Visitors
接待访客
1.May I ask whom are you looking for?Can I help you?Are you Mr./Ms. XXX ?
请问您要找哪位?需要为您服务吗?是XXX先生,小姐吗?
2.Exit the gate and go straight to WX. Exit the gate and turn left, go straight to the end to WX. Exit the gate and turn left, then go straight to the end, WX is opposite to 〈across from〉WX.
门口出去后直走是WX病房,门口出去后左转走到底是WX病房,门口出去后左转走到底的对面是WX病房。
3.Please go to the living area and wait for a moment. I’ll contact your doctor.
请先到休闲室稍坐休息,我将连络您的医师前往。
4.Are you looking for Mr./Ms. X?It’s bed No. X. May I show you there?
您要找X先生,X小姐吗?在第X床,需要我带您过去吗?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 醫院英語PART2(護校學生必看)
查看完整版本: 醫院英語PART2(護校學生必看)