查看完整版本: 醫院英語PART3(護校學生必讀)

wangdolano 2007-3-16 12:08

醫院英語PART3(護校學生必讀)

PART3
Leaving the Hospital
出院时
1.Mr./Ms. X, you can go to the nursing station before noon with your Accompany Card to complete the Hospitalization discharge procedures.
X先生,X小姐可在中午12时前带陪伴证至护理站办理出院手续。
2.Do you have Health Insurance?Would you like to have a diagnosis certificate when you leave the hospital?
请问您有参加健保吗?出院时要诊断书吗?
3.Please bring your diagnosis certificate to
Hospitalization Service Center on the first floor for stamp. If you need multiple copies, please ask them to photocopy for you.
请持诊断书至1F住服中心盖章,如需多份,请往住服中心影印后再盖章。
4.Please bring your Discharge Notice to  
Hospitalization Service Center on the first floor to change you status, and then pay your bill at the
cashier on the same floor.
请您持出院通知单至1F住服中心更改身分后再至1F出纳缴费。
5.First, pay your bill at the cashier on the first floor. Second, go to Hospitalization Service Center to get back your Health Insurance Card. Third, go to  
the Pharmacy on the first floor to receive your
medicines for taking back home.
先到1F出纳缴费后再回住服中心领回健保IC卡后回到1F药局领回出院带药。
6.Please return your stamped Discharge Notice to the Nurse Station.
请您将办妥并盖章之出院通知单缴回护理站。
7.Before you leave hospital, our nursing staff  
will give you medication instructions.
在您出院前,护理人员将会教您出院后之各项注意事项。
8.If you need to leave the hospital after 5:30PM,
please pay your bill at the Emergency Registration, get back your Health Insurance Card, and then  
receive your medicine at the Emergency
Pharmacy.
办理出院如在5:30后请到急诊挂号处缴费,领回健保IC卡并在急诊药局领药。
9.Make sure you keep the wound dry. Please give us a call any time you have a question.
伤口随时保持干燥,随时有问题都可打电话连络。
10.Please try to have mild food and drink, and avoid spicy food.
饮食尽量采温和饮食避免刺激性食物为佳。
11.Take care, and don’t forget to come back for  
check-up.
慢走,多保重,记得要回来看门诊。
12.Please go to the Volunteers’ Room with the
application form if you want to borrow any  
instrument.
借用器材请持借用单至社工室借用。
13.You can go to Well care Health Care Supply on the first floor if you want to purchase any medical
instruments.
如需任何医疗器材可至1F维康医疗器材选购。
14.Please go to the Gastroenterology office on the
first floor of Outpatient Building to set up an
appointment with the director through the
assistant.
请您至门诊大楼1F 肠胃科办公室,主任的助理小姐将跟您约诊。
15.Would you want a diagnosis certificate when you leave the hospital?
出院时要诊断书吗?
16.Please bring the Accompany Card and the locker key to the nursing station to complete the
hospitalization discharge procedures before you
leave the hospital.
出院时请带陪伴证及衣柜钥匙至护理站办理出院手续。
17.Please don’t forget to receive the medivine when you leave the hospital.
出院时请记得领药。
18.Please go to the Hospitalization Information  
Center to complete the hospitalization discharge
process before you leave the hospital.
出院时请到住院服务中心办理。
19.The total expense is 2,400NT dollars.
这次住院费共2400元。
Sentences & Dialoques Commonly Used at the Outpatient

门诊常用会话用语
1.Hello﹗Come in and sit down, please.
您好,请进,请坐。
2.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等,辛苦了。
3.Can I have your Health Insurance Card, Serious Disease Card, Disability Handbook, or Pulmonary Tuberculosis Handbook?I’ll arrabge the
appointment for you as soon as possible.
请将健保IC卡、重大伤病卡、残障手册、肺结核手册交给我,将尽快安排您就诊。
4.Excuse me, if this is your first-time appointment. Please go to the waiting area to have your blood pressure taken before you see the doctor.
麻烦您,初诊病患请先至候诊区测量血压再回诊间。
5.Excuse me, if this is your first-time appointment. Please go to the injection room/nursing station to have your height and weight taken before you see the doctor.
麻烦您,初诊病患请先至注射室〈护理站〉测量身、体重再回诊间。
6.Excuse me, Please wait for your number is called.
麻烦您请依灯号号码入内看诊。
7.I’m sorry because you are late. Please wait a
moment for another five number.
抱歉,您迟到了,将沿后5号看诊,请稍候。
8.Are you allergic to any medicines? What are  
they?
请问您对药物会过敏吗?请问是那一些药?
9.Thanks﹗This is your Health Insurance Card.  
Please go to the registry to pay your bill and
receive your medicines in the pharmacy.
谢谢您,这是您的健保IC卡,请先到挂号室缴费再到药局领药。
10.Your number is X.
您的领药号码是X
11.Please go to the Blood Draw Room of the
Outpatient Dept. to take a blood draw, and bring
the report back to the doctor’s office.
至门诊抽血检查,并将报告带回诊间。
12.Please take an X-ray check in the Dept. of  
Radiology on the first floor of Medical Treatment Building and come back to the doctor’s office.
至医疗大楼一楼放射线部执行X光检查,再回诊间。
13.Please report at the counter on time when it’s time for your examination.
请依检查时间准时向柜台报到。
14.Please go to the Dept. of Nuclear Medicine on the first floor of Medical Treatment Building to set up the schedule with them after you have paid your bill.
缴费后请至医疗大楼一楼核子医学科排持间。
15.Please go to the Pulmonary Function Testing
Room on the first floor of Medical Treatment
Building To set up the schedule with them after you
have paid your bill.
缴费后请至医疗大楼肺功能室排时间。
16.Sorry you are late for your appointment and you cannot register. Please make a telephone
registration within two weeks ahead of your  
appointment or register when you come in for the
appointment.
抱歉,已超过预约时间,无法帮您挂号,请自行于看诊前二星期以电话预约挂号或看诊当曰现现挂号。
17.I’ll transfer you to anther department.
将帮您转科。
18.Please wait for your name to be called.
请等一下,我会叫您的名字。
19.Please go to the Injection Room on the first floor to have an injection.
请至一楼注射室打针。
20.Please go back to the doctor’s office No.25 to have an injection.
请回25诊看诊打针。
21.Please go to the Plaster Room at the opposite of Room 13 to put on/take off the plaster.
请至13诊对面石膏室打石膏(拆线)。
22.Blood draw
抽血
23.X-ray check
照x光。
24.Injection
注射
25.Take the medicine
吃药
26.Please go to the Office of General Affairs to get  
stamped.
请至文书组盖章。
27.Please go to the Registry to get stamped.
请至挂号室盖章。
28.Please report in at the Operation Room on the  
second floor on schedule.
请依曰期至二楼手术室报到。
29.Please report in at the Hospitalization Information Center of the Medical Treatment Building on
schedule.
请依曰期至医疗大楼住院服务中心报到。
30.Single, married, divorced, remarried, widowed,
widower.
未婚、已婚、离婚、再婚、寡、鳏。
31.Height, weight
身高、体重。
32.Whether or not have taken contraceptive drugs?
是否使用避孕药?
33.Whether or not have used condoms?
是否使用保险套?
34.Whether or not have Intra-Uterus Device(IUD)insertion?
是否装置避孕器?
35.Menstrual Period history
月经史。
36.Family history
家族史
37.Past histories
  过去史
38.Date of first menstrual period, date of last  
menstrual period, date of the one before last
menstrual period, menstrual duration, menstrual
interval, menstrual flow, whether or have
menstrual pain,whether or not have non-menstrual bleeding.
初经曰期、上次月经期、再上次月经期、持续几天、周期、流量、是否经痛、是否非月经期间出血。
39.Gravida, Para, number of spontanrous abortions, number of induced abortions, live brith.
胎次、产次、自然流产次数、人工流产次数、活产。
40.What time does the blood pressure measure start?
   9:45(nine forty-five).Please wait a moment.
请问几点开始量血压?9:45开始测血压,请稍候。
41.What time does the doctor start to see patient?9AM and 2PM
几点开始看诊?早上9点及下午2点开始看诊。
42.Where is the Registry? Go straight and rhen turn left. It’s in the outpatient lobby.
挂号室在那里?往前走再左转门诊大厅。
43.Where is the Blood Draw Room? It’s in the
outpatient lobby of the first floor, next to the  
Pharmacy.
抽血室在那里?在一楼门诊大厅,药局旁边。
44.Where is the Pharmacy?It’s in the outpatient
lobby of the first floor,
药局在那里?在一楼门诊大厅
45.Where is the Dept. of Radiology?please go along the yellow footsteps. It’s on the first floor of the medical Treatment Building.
放射线部再那里?请依地上黄色脚印走,在医疗大楼一楼。
46.How lomg does a blood transfusion process take?A bag of 250cc takes about an hour to an hour and half.
输血需要多久时间?一袋250cc血约需1~1.5小时。
47.How to ask for an additional Registration?
Please get the Additional Registration Form from the doctor and then register at the Registry.
请问如何加诊?加诊时请先至诊间向看诊医师拿取加诊单,再至挂号室挂号。
48.This is your appointment slip for next time.
这是您下次看诊时的预约单。
49.Please do not eat or drink for eight hours before examination.
检查前8小时,勿吃任何食物及喝水。
50.Please drink 1,000cc water to fill the bladder and report in at Room 6 of Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
请喝1000cc水胀满膀胱,再至妇产科6诊报道。
51.Your Health Insurance Card is required for  
hospitalization.
住院需要用健保卡。

[[i] 本帖最后由 wangdolano 于 2007-3-16 12:10 编辑 [/i]]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 醫院英語PART3(護校學生必讀)
查看完整版本: 醫院英語PART3(護校學生必讀)